Why choose us?
Eyelash Extensions are one of the most popular treatments that are requested by the customers in salon or mobile. The industry is booming and the demand for skilled and educated lash technicians keeps growing. Our course is designed to give you a strong foundation to start your journey as a lash expert. After completing your course you will be able to start your new business immediately. Our training programs are fully accredited and insured by ABT Associated Beauty Therapist Insurance this gives you an ability to obtain public liability insurance.
- Accredited by ABT Associated Beauty Therapist Insurance
- Make a huge return on investment - this could be the start of an exciting new career
- No beauty experience needed
- Each course is taught by trainer with over 10 years years of experience
- One day course followed by a case study
- Cover the theory and practical elements of eyelash application in great detail
- Small class sizes so each student receives one-to-one time
- Ongoing mentoring and support even after you are certified
You will receive
- Training Manual
- Accredited Certificate
- 10% discount to purchase products
- Access to private online support group
- Ongoing support from the trainer
All equipment is provided for training. Eyelash Extension Kits are also available for purchase.
- Eye Anatomy
- Eyelash Growing Cycle
- Contraindications & Contra-actions
- Health & Safety, Hygiene
- Consultation Procedures
- Eyelash Mapping & Styling
- Practical application on a mannequin head
- Treatment procedure
- Products & Equipment
- Preparation of the Work space
- Practical application on a live model
- Science of the Adhesive (avoid/prevent allergic reactions)
- Patch Testing
- Tips & Tricks of the Trade
- Advice on building a professional photographic portfolio.
- How to promote and market your business.
To secure your place we require a full payment of £249 (incl.VAT).
1 Day Course, from 10:00 - 19:00 (following by case study)
- No previous experience required
- You must be over 16 to train in eyelash extensions
- Good eyesight (It does not matter if you wear glasses, but you will need to be able to focus clearly to safely perform the treatment)
- If you're pregnant, please contact our customer care team prior making a booking
You are required to provide a model. The model should be willing to participate in the photo shoot. If you are unable to bring a model, we can arrange one for you for a £10 fee.
Please let us know 14 days in advance if you would like us to arrange the model for you.
2 to 3 people. You will get a personal approach.
Ksenia Karnejenko, CEO of Artistic Fur Official.
194 Quarry Street, Hamilton Business Center, Artistic Fur Official, Hamilton, ML3 6QR, UK.
If you are unable to attend the course booked you must let us know a minimum of 14 days before the course date or your payment will not be refunded.
Terms and conditions apply as soon as enrollment has taken place and course fee paid. The course fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
If you are unable to attend the training day, please contact us as soon as possible.
Phone: +44 7447 052127
WhatsApp: +44 7447 052127
After your registration you will receive an e-mail with the timetable and additional information that you will need to attend the course. Please keep in mind that it usually takes us 48h to reply.