Plasma Lift is the only cosmetic treatment to use plasma to reduce the volume of excess skin. Low risk, minimal downtime and more affordable than surgery. Fibroblast Treatment is known for it's success with Non Surgical Eye Lifts, Tummy Tightening, Neck Tightening and so much more.
The term “Soft Surgery” is used to describe the treatment because it delivers results similar to surgery, with no scalpel, stitches or bandages and minimal downtime. A minimally invasive procedure with much lower risk and at a more affordable price than actual surgery.
HOW DOES FIBROBLAST TREATMENT WORK?
Fibroblast is a relatively new innovation in the beauty industry in the UK. The extremely accurate hand held device works by utilizing the voltage in the air between its tip and the natural gasses emitted from our skin, to form a plasma charge. A small electrical arc is created and instantly shrinks the targeted skin. The tissues retract and tighten giving you more youthful looking skin.
WHAT IS IT USED TO TREAT?
Fibroblast is able to treat a number of imperfections without any actual cutting of the skin. It can be used for:
- Eyelid Tightening, including under eyes and excess upper eyelid skin.
- Skin imperfections, including skin tags and sunspots.
- Improvement in the appearance of acne scars
- Tightening loose stomach skin after pregnancy.
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
- Jowls and Neck Tightening.
- Knee Caps and Under Arms
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
As Fibroblast is more than a simple tightening treatment (skin volume is actually reduced), the effects should last as long as they would with invasive surgery. Like all surgical and cosmetic procedures, the effects of fibroblast are not entirely permanent as it does not stop any further ageing, but the positive results should last years depending on the area treated. The positive effects of treatment will be noticeable immediately after the first treatment, but the final results will be seen after 8 weeks. For some, an additional treatment may be required after 8 weeks for maximum results. Additionally, there are lifestyle factors that can prevent the result from lasting as long as they can, such as smoking, alcohol consumption, and prolonged sun exposure.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE REQUIRED?
The number of treatments required will vary according to the area being treated, skin's laxity, the desired degree of correction and the individual’s response to the treatment. Most clients see results instantly and this continues to improve over the course of the following 8 weeks. Further treatments can be carried out to get better results, although it is uncommon to require more than two treatments. Appointments must be spaced out by 8 weeks.
WHAT TO EXPECT-SIDE EFFECTS AND RISKS
Fibroblast has been shown to be a safe treatment due to its non-invasive nature when done by a fully certified technician. Still the majority of clients are likely to experience some minor side effects in the 7-10 days following treatment.
There will be small carbon crusts (little polkadots) in the treated area that will last 7-10 days before naturally lifting, revealing new pink skin beneath. Swelling in the eye area is to be expected for a few days following an upper eyelid treatment. To avoid any more serious side effects such as hyperpigmentation, follow the aftercare recommendations given to you by your technician.
WHO IS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE?
● The client should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no preexisting health conditions. If the client displays signs of cold or flu the treatment should be rescheduled.
● Clients skin should not be inflamed in the area we are treating prior to procedure.
● Clients with diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues should not undergo treatment.
● Clients with a sunburn/suntan should postpone treatment.
● Clients who have a history of Hyperpigmentation / Hypopigmentation are not ideal candidates.
● The client must not display any tanning at the time of the treatment.
● If the client wears a pacemaker avoid treatment with electrical arcing.
● Clients who are pregnant or breastfeeding are not ideal candidates.
● Clients should have eyelash extensions REMOVED prior to treatment.
● This treatment is only recommended on Fitzpatrick Scales 1-3
COST OF TREATMENT
Fibroblast Treatment is certainly more affordable than cosmetic surgery and the prices of treatment depends on the area treated. When comparing a treatment to the cost of surgery. For exact pricing get in touch with us by booking a consultation.
HERE ARE SOME BEFORE AND AFTER EXAMPLES